The Ten Strong Suggestions
The following are principles by which Dr. L. S. River, NummNumm, lived.
Naturally, Nummists seek to emulate such principles as closely as possible.
Some interpretative work may be required in order to extend the Ten Strong
Suggestions to the life of any given primate.
Behold the words of the Numm, with numbering added:
- Seek assistance if the stairs are at eye-level.
- Chew through the wool to get to the wood.
- Move when the door is closing; move and remember your tail.
- Take not your repose under rocking chairs.
- Follow, cross or go around everything you find.
- Always be vaccinatied and ready to go.
- A little nibble now could help you greatly later.
- Know when the time for laundering has come.
- Your foes may spit but you may stare.
- Learn who makes you purr; fill your lives with what makes you purr